Teach a class at CFU! We’re always on the look out for good teachers and popular class topics–take a look at this “teachers wanted” list to see if there is a topic on it that you can teach.
If you are interested in teaching one of the classes below, or have another idea for a fun, enriching class, please feel welcome to email our Programming Department. You may also submit a course proposal online–please visit our course proposal guidelines page for more information.
The deadline for submission for our Summer 2017 program is March 22nd, 2017. Submit your proposal early for first consideration.
If you’ve submitted a proposal and not received acknowledgement, please check your Spam folder or follow up with a call. We try to respond to all proposals within 3 business days.
However, you can submit a proposal at any time to be considered for the next review/hiring period.
ARTS AND CRAFTS
- Candle Making
- Pottery/Ceramics/Throwing on the Wheel (must have own studio)
- Jewelry Making such as: wire-wrapping, stamped charms, bead stringing with charms, etc.
- Beginning Modern Quilting
- Chalkboard Painting
- Stained Glass
CAREERS AND BUSINESS
- The Business of Cannabis
- All About Auctions–how to buy, sell & make $$
- How to Get a Government Job
DIGITAL MARKETING (SOCIAL MEDIA)
- Marketing to Women Online
- Topics in social media/digital marketing & professional development
- Digital Marketing & the Law
- Search Engine Optimization
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- The Top 50 Apps for ipads/iphones
- App Development
COOKING & TASTING
- Thai Cooking
- High Altitude Baking
- Vietnamese at Home
- Mediterranean Cooking
- Cheese Making
HOME, GARDEN & PETS
- Mandarin Chinese
NONPROFIT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP
- Nonprofits in Colorado (the common grant, local resources and best practices)
- Topics in Nonprofit Administration & Management
- All About HOAs
- Buying Tax Liens
- Break into the Young Adult Fiction Market
- Memoir and personal essay writing
- Naturopathic Super Medicine